I feel like I have been a borderline bitch the past few days. I'm sure its a combination of things but I definitely feel it. I have bitten off all of my nails, scrubbed all the bathrooms to burn off frustration and rearranged furniture to feel accomplished and good about something. I find myself biting my tongue to not come off sounding like a raving lunatic, fighting the urge to delete people on Facebook (I'm just hiding them instead) and using relaxing, breathing techniques to keep from flying off the handle or bursting into tears.
I have been in need of inspiration and feel good things to raise my spirits. Speaking of spirits, Mr. Clos du Bois was my wonderful, full bodied friend tonight.
So, in case you need some feel goods you can enjoy/refer to mine.
I have had these quotes on my phone for a while
but have been referencing them frequently the last few days.
Great Perspective!
I started reading this book the other night in bed. The story is a little intense but really good. Its really nice to lay in bed, in the quiet and read rather then bite my nails down to the quick and think of vulgar ways to tell the Postmaster she needs to hire more personnel to work the counter at the Post Office. Lost 45 minutes of my life there today that I am never getting back.
This is beautiful Kaanapali beach which we will be laying and soaking up the sun on in just a matter of time.
Please reference the countdown that I have on my iphone. I check it daily!
FYI, those are my husbands toes from the last time we laid on the beaches in Maui
Mr. Full Bodied~Merlot
Lastly my screen lock on my phone. This makes me smile ever time I have to
"slide to unlock"!
I feel like it might be a long week considering its only Monday, but luckily my kids have been amazing and school starts again tomorrow. Raising my glass to routines, scheduled bed times and taking it week by week.
The blog is getting a facelift soon. Going to give it a new and improved look for the new year!! Come back and check it out soon.







No comments:
Post a comment (0)