SLIDER

Change is in the air....

17 September 2011

Today we headed out the Cape to do some geocaching and breath the crisp fall air. We don't venture out the Cape until after Labor Day and all the crazy tourist are gone. So we cached and walked around in Brewster. Fall is definitely in the air. Although peak fall foliage is still close to a month away the cool evenings in combination with the some what warm days are encouraging the foliage to begin their transition. I love fall here in New England. I know that I will miss it when we leave. This is my last fall on the Cape and I intend to photograph the season as much as I can. Once we get into October I will probably have to postpone getting schoolwork accomplished while the kids are at school so that I can take my hikes to find the best fall colors.

Here are some from today.....










I can't help but include some quick pictures of my girl. She loves to pose for me and she's darn beautiful!



I made these yummy treats for us on Friday night. I found this recipe online and with fall in the air I decided the kids would like them. They were yummy! Apple Cider, Vanilla Ice Cream, Homemade Whip Cream, Caramel Drizzle and Cinnamon/Nutmeg...how can you go wrong.



~How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days. ~John Burroughs

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger