

We have a small collection of Nutcrackers started. It began while in Kodiak and both kids really love them. We try to add to our collection each year. I don't know what it is about them they love so much but we have about 25 of them all over the house.


So we finally got our tree up. We have been spoiled for the last several years. In Oregon we would go to tree farms and cut down a tree for $20.00 and Alaska we just walked into the woods and cut down a tree for free. Well this year we hit a local tree shop and I thought Trav was going to have a heart attack when he saw the price tag on the tree. We haven't paid that much for a tree ever. So he decided that was a rip off and we were getting a fake one. We drove all the way to Home Depot only to find out that all the fake ones cost $150-$200. Once again, mild heart attack. Needless to say we drove back to the tree lot and he paid for the real one. Honestly though its a beautiful tree that we all think is perfect. Our little magic elf loves the tree too! I truly love this time of year. I love looking at the tree and all our decorations and I love watching the kids smile at all the fun of the season. I have always been a Christmas fanatic, but sharing it with my babies is just so much fun.
No comments:
Post a comment (0)