Anyone who know me knows I love "leaf peeping" in the fall. Its one of my favorite things to do during the year. This year I was not disappointed and I can whole-heartedly say that the White Mtns have the most spectacular foliage I have ever seen. I have viewed fall colors up and down the West Coast, in Alaska, in the Rocky Mtns and in numerous places in New England and this was by far the best.
I think I said "Holy Shit" to Trav at least 100 times during the weekend. I really could not find the words to describe the colors and the gorgeous landscape up there. Here are some of the landscape shots I took while on our trip...








New Hampshire is known as the Granite State and you can see why from a couple of the pictures. Living on the Cape we miss the mountains and pine trees tremedously. I have also added a new little town to places I could live forever. It is Conway N.H. and that is saying alot about this little town because I honestly have no desire to live forever on the East coast but this town and its surrounding areas were awesome. If you ever get the chance to visit New England in mid-October, don't miss out on this area. You won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a comment (0)