SLIDER

A new lens...

08 April 2010

Well, our 10 year anniversary is coming up next week. We have talked alot about what we should do for it. I guess 10 years is kind of a big deal, at least to us it is. Travis and I are both very practical people. I do not adore fancy diamonds, tennis bracelets or sexy outfits I will never wear. He basically adores is hunting rifle and camo clothes, his canoe, his trailer...well you get the idea. We had hopes to take in a Red Soxs game together and a night out to dinner without the kids.

Yesterday he surprised me with something that is practical to him and a complete splurge to me. I love photography, it is one of my two favorite hobbies. So, he bought me the Canon 55-250mm foto lens. I of course cried because I have wanted this for months now and because he knows me so well. He knew I would want this more then diamonds or pearls. He also got me a hat for summer that I can wear hiking and canoeing.

Life is good to me and Travis is very good to me. So...Here are the first few pictures I took with my new zoom lens. Thanks babe!


No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger