
Happy Halloween Everyone!

So we were finally able to sit down and carve those pumpkins with the kids. Travi of course wanted to carve a weird, scary face and Taylor was going for the Snow White pumpkin. Trav and I did our best to please. I don't think Taylor remembers carving them last year. She was so excited at how "beautiful" the pumpkins looked. Now tomorrow Taylor and I have a bowl of pumpkin seeds to roast for our enjoyment.

Leave it to Travi to enjoy the grossness of cleaning pumpkins. We were even lucky enough to get a few disgusting bodily noises as he played with the mush.

Taylor on the other hand did not enjoy touching the insides as much. We found her a latex glove to keep her from getting dirty.
1 comment:
They turned out really cute!! I loved it that Taylor didn't want to get her hands dirty. What a princess!!!
Post a comment (1)